PHOTO: Artim Beliaikin/Pexels
These SPONSER products support thermogenesis
Thermogenesis refers to the heat-generating effect of burning calories, which is known especially from spicy meals. This excess heat results from increased calorie burning and can be used as part of nutritional and training measures for weight reduction. Specific metabolically activating foods such as green tea, caffeine and hot spices can increase thermogenesis. Schedule specific fasting times of 5 to 6 hours duration and experiment with moderately intensive training in a fasted stated, and high intensity training carried out when satiated. Find out what works best for you personally in terms of maximum fat burning and ultimately weight reduction.
SPORTS WATER BURNER
Suitable as a low-calorie sports drink or to accompany weight control in everyday life.
• Low-calorie sports drink
• Liquorice flavonoids activate thermogenesis
• Prickly pear extract with dehydrating properties to promote a firmer skin texture
Intake before and after physical activity or to accompany diets.
• Ready-to-drink flask
• 1000 mg L-carnitine, plays a role in the oxidation of fatty acids
• Zinc contributes to a normal fatty acid metabolism
To be taken before training.
• 200 mg caffeine
• Caffeine activates thermogenesis
• Caffeine promotes the formation of ketone bodies
• Caffeine increases fat oxidation
on » weight loss
shop » figure & shape
goal » slim & toned
goal » weight management
Author: Remo Jutzeler
Head R&D SPONSER SPORT FOOD
Ing. Applied Food Sciences UAS
MAS Nutrition & Health ETHZ